Friday, April 24, 2009

Wedding Gear


I have a small goal this year, it is to be the absolute best wedding photographer on the globe.  Hey everyone should shoot for the moon.  In order to hit my goal I am reworking my photography gear and trying to revisit a few items.  I spent my lunch hour getting my gear in order for a wedding I have today and thought I would take a quick photo of it and explain a few things.  

I will be shooting (photographer talk for photographing) with mostly full frame this year.  The photos will become more high definition through the camera, lenses and editing process.  I have added more prime lenses to the mix.  The prime lenses are not zooms so I might have to move around a bit more but the sharpness and clarity will be killer.  I have added a 160gig netbook computer to backup photos super quick and easy.  

Now as a member of Canon Professional Services my equipment gets priority service and back to me the next day.  I plan on entering a few more contests as a member of Wedding & Portrait Professionals (WPPI).   I am also on the ThinkTank photo pro staff.   Well, now I have to take off and photograph a beautiful couple on their special day.  Have a great weekend everyone!




0 comments: