Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rachel's Beautiful Voice


Rachel just turned 7 and has a beautiful voice. I have had the privilege of working with Rachel for several years now and she just seems to get better. Rachel is preparing for her national music debut and they are hoping to secure a spot on the Ellen Degeneres show come this Fall. Here are two rough drafts from the photo shoot with Rachel the other day.
So, if you are looking for a creative portrait from a skilled professional photographer, than contact me! :) Rachel and her mother were showing pictures of Rachel to people during their trip to Dallas/Houston Texas. Everyone was asking who took Rachel's photos, when they gave my name, it seems they recognized me as a famous photographer. :) WOW, I am even famous on the streets in Texas. So, if you want to be famous, let me take your photo. While I can't guarantee that a daytime talk show will want to interview afterwords, I can guarantee you will look stunning darling!

0 comments: