Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What does it take to be a "great" wedding photographer?

I get calls and emails frequently from perspective brides who inquire about my wedding photography services. Most brides contact me because they love my work and have heard that I am easy and fun to work with, this is true. I am someone who truly loves capturing the special moments of the wedding day. The wedding day flies by very quickly. Even after spending months preparing for your wedding day, the day zips by.
I hang (cool talk) with photographers of different specialties. Some photographers focus on news, sports, advertising and others weddings. I have had the honor of covering all of the above and can honestly say that I truly love weddings. I compare wedding photography to a marathon race. You have to be at the top of your game, you have to be ahead of everything that is happening, you have to anticipate what is next and you have to be prepared as a photographer to get results in the end. Not to mention if you are not the hardest working person at the wedding you are not doing your job as the photographer.
I am told at every wedding from the couple, family, DJ and everyone I interact with that I am the hardest working photographer they have ever met. I truly put 110% into capturing the day for my clients and capturing shots from many angles with creative flair.
When you hire me to capture your wedding day I will guarantee that we will get along, you will love me, my work and the result of all my hard work will be inspiring images of your day.
Here is an article from a bridal magazine about the differences in wedding photographers from other photographers. article link
Questions? Comments? Contact me- thanks!

0 comments: