Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Twenty-Ten!

Well - while I have been very busy photographing lots of great people I have certainly neglected this blog. If you are not a friend of mine on facebook please send me a request: http://www.facebook.com/statson?ref=profile I try to update my Facebook info several times a day through Twitter.
Well it is a new year and while I am not someone who makes New Years Resolutions, I do plan on improving and possibly updating my blog more frequently.
My goal this year is to do as many weddings as possible without sacrificing quality in my work. I will limit the numbers and keep things in check. I am also adding more photography training seminars, courses and other creative photography get to know sessions. I have had a few Coffee Club meetings and will try to have one on a monthly basis in different locations.
Thanks for visiting and I will be back very soon to share work as time allows. I have tons of weddings, portraits and creative work to share.
Have a great day!

0 comments: