Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Editing Command Center

The photo above is a quick shot of my desk.  My father was kind enough to put hours of work into making me a custom desk.  I will take a few shots when I have a chance and show you more of my desk.  The reason for this photo is to show you the amount of work that goes into making photos perfect.  After taking the photo there are many hours of work editing photos.  I have several computers on my desk and they all have a purpose.   I just added the Apple iMac because of many frustrations trying to make things work on my Windows Vista machine. 
To ensure that no detail is lost I also have many different backup methods that are not pictured here.  But remember that it is not simply taking a photo and adding it to a CD or DVD.  There are many hours & days of editing after the photo shoot.  I will in the near future add before and after photos to show you the difference even a little editing work makes.


0 comments: