Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What has Scott been up to?

Hey thanks for asking.  Yes I have been taking tons of photos but I recently caught a cold.  After a week of dealing with feeling horrible my wife sent me to the doctor.  I reluctantly went and the doc determined I had bronchitis.   I suffered through bronchitis and after two weeks did not feel any better.  This time I willingly decided to go to another doctor and was diagnosed with pneumonia.  After some aggressive medication and treatment I am back on the mend.  I am glad to be back up and running and can't wait to be 100%.
It sure makes me appreciate my health.  I am thankful to God for giving me and my family good health.
I will try to play catch up in the next few weeks and post some of the work that I did.  I was able to do a wedding this past weekend and should have those up shortly.
Here is one of a mother and her son.  Let me give you a little story on this kid.  I was taking photos of him at a wedding rehearsal dinner.  I was up close and personal with him while he was eating.  He told me that it was dangerous to photograph people while they eat.  I asked him why.  He said because I could scare them and they could choke on their food and die.  Yikes.  I better brush up on my Heimlich skills. :)


0 comments: