Sunday, June 8, 2008

Indiana Wedding - Stephanie and Michael


I had the pleasure of traveling to Indiana this weekend to photograph Stephanie and Michael.  The wedding was in Goshen, Indiana which was a great town.  I went to college in Marion,  Indiana and truly enjoy Indiana.  I have always found the people of Indiana to be open and friendly. This trip to Goshen only confirmed this.
Stephanie and Mike are great people and have tons of friends.  I had the pleasure of spending the day with them and photographing everything from getting ready to a late night party.  It was a great day with lots of great people.  The town of Goshen gave us lots of nice backdrops for photos.  We were able to take some creative wedding party photos at the Goshen College, a place where the couple met.   This photo was from the visit to the dam where they were engaged.  These stairs walked down to a very small dock where they love to hang out.
I wanted to share this photo showing that even a small set of old stairs is a non-wedding type of location.  I say non-wedding because it was not indoors and there were five fisherman who were polite enough to step aside while we took a few photos.  (I am telling you people from Indiana are great!)  


0 comments: