Thursday, June 5, 2008

Weddings and Kids

I have the privilege of photographing weddings which is sometimes a pretty serious task.  Some of the funniest moments are when kids are being kids at a wedding.  Now, being the father of four boys, I totally understand how kids behave. Many will say that my wife has five kids.  So I am constantly on the lookout before, during, after and in between for memorable times to capture kids.  Here are two photos that show how cute kids can be.  Many times the kids are not goofing off but simply doing what they have practiced and they are being cute during it.
The flower girls were adorable and I was able to capture the flower petals as they were in the air.


Here is another one of the flower girl and bible carrier as they waited for the ceremony to start.  They were playing a game and I was able to capture them with some great lighting coming from the windows of the church.

0 comments: