Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting Better with Age


I have done a lot of work in the past few months (weddings, news, politics etc).  I did an assignment for a news agency coving a bluegrass event, by the way I am a smooth jazz type of music fan, anyway, but took a few photos that I can share with you.  The fella in the red shirt Royce "Razorback" Bassham told me that he gets better with age.  I thought about that and it sure is true.  As a photographer the style in which I shoot is getting better.   I am one of those people who believe in the constant improvement of myself.  The first photo is of Mel Hammond a famous bluegrass performer.  
Thanks for following my blog.  I will have many other posts as often as I can.  I have lots to post and a big announcement in the next week.  

0 comments: