Tuesday, October 21, 2008

He Shoots, He Scores! (insert hockey airhorn here)


Many of you know that when I am not photographing weddings I photograph many other things.  Of the events that I photograph are senior photos, news photography and sports.  Well this year I have signed an agreement with the Flint Generals hockey team.  The Flint Generals are members of the IHL and Double 'A' affiliate of the Stanley Cup Champions Detroit Red Wings.
I will still focus on weddings and the Flint Generals are very accommodating with my photography schedule.  Sports gives me an opportunity to strengthen my photography skills and will allow me to offer a new flair of photography to professional sports.  I intend on not only capturing goals, checks, fights but also taking a photojournalistic approach  and capturing many behind the scenes type moments.  I would have signed up as an actual hockey player, except for the small problem that I can't skate.  :)

0 comments: