Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Politics




I worked a news assignment last night covering local campaign offices for Obama and McCain.  As a photojournalist I try to keep my opinions out of what I am documenting but let me give you an overall observation.  Typically, people are very enthusiastic about choosing a side, but I have found that this campaign season many are hesitant in sharing their views.  I even found as I was taking photos that there was a person picking up lawn signs.  This unnamed person did not want me taking his photo because he did not want people to know who he was voting for.  I suggested to him that maybe the lawn sign would give it away.
Anyway, because of this hesitation I wanted to make sure that the faces photographed were not necessarily recognizable.  

0 comments: